E-Government — Step by step to digital processes
There is great potential at the University of Stuttgart for how we can use IT support to make administrative processes more efficient, effective and secure. We are therefore launching a "Step by step to digital processes" program with the aim of gradually introducing lean, paperless administrative processes throughout the university. Chancellor and CIO of the university, representing the rectorate, do act as leaders of the program. Initially, the following projects were launched as part of this program.
Digitalization projects (details in German only)
- Jan Gerken, Chancelor (chairmanship)
- Dr. Simone Rehm, CIO (deputy chairmanship)
- Prof. Manfred Berroth, speaker of the deans
- Ulrich Gemkow, representative AKAM
- Jörn Beutner, director TIK