Call for Applications: Faculty Projects of the School for Talents
Finding and promoting talent, and being able to provide tailor-made offers to all of our students, is an important task of our university. In order to do justice to this task, the University of Stuttgart has been awarding funds to support high-performing students in their own discipline since 2019. The various offers of the departments are bundled in the School for Talents in order to initiate the exchange between faculty members on the topic of promoting the best students at our university.
The funds, distributed for the second time this year, enable the testing and implementation of concepts that focus on supporting talented (prospective) students in deepening skills within their own discipline. The emphasis lies on innovative teaching and learning formats for this target group.
- Eligible to apply: Degree Programs (alone or in association/collaboration with other programs)
- Funding period: 12 months
- Funding amount: up to €25,000 per project
- The budget can be used for personnel and/or material resources, taking into account the DFG guidelines
- Application deadline: May 30, 2022
The application documents are available in German only and can be found on our website.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have in English via e-mail or phone, and look forward to hearing from you.